Residents can now sign up to the new MyStAlbans District Account and get access to lots of services delivered by St Albans City and District Council.
They can book and pay for services securely and report issues, via the online account that is personalised to them.
With MyStAlbans, residents can:
- get customised information about their home and neighbourhood.
- go paperless, accessing bills, paying Council Tax, and checking balances online.
- tell us about waste and recycling issues.
- report fly-tipping, litter, anti-social behaviour and noise.
- apply for parking permits.
- sign up for Council updates.
- access housing services.
More services are being added all the time. It’s simple to sign up to MyStAlbans. Just go towww.stalbans.gov.uk/mystalbans and follow the instructions.
Cllr Alec Campbell, Portfolio Holder for Resources and Leader of St Albans City and District Council, said: “The MyStAlbans account is really easy to use. Residents can access customised information, pay bills securely and tell us about issues in one place online.
“The account is being launched as part of the Council’s digitisation programme. In today’s digital world, people expect to be able to access information and to report issues instantly using their digital devices. MyStAlbans helps them do that, simply and swiftly.
“MyStAlbans is also available to carers and non-residents who wish to sign up for Council updates and other relevant services.”